You Can Reach Financial Independence Sooner than You Ever Thought Possible
The Six Figure Debt to Six Figure Net Worth Investing Course is designed to teach you how to reach financial abundance in less than a decade.
Over 90% of Student Loan Planner readers we surveyed felt high levels of anxiety about their student loan debt.
In some cases this worry becomes paralyzing.
How do you ever hope to make work optional one day?
In fact, how do you responsibly buy a house, start a family, make work optional, and put your money other places besides the bank?
Most investors fare very poorly managing their own money.
Financial advisors might help the average investor, but at high a cost.
Even if you found an advisor you liked, there's a low chance they'll understand the complexities of your student loan debt.
Six Figure Debt to Six Figure Net Worth is the first course specifically designed to teach borrowers with $50,000 to $1,000,000 of student loan debt how to invest.
Here's what included when you purchase the course:
- Lifetime access to its contents and future updates
- 25 lessons designed to empower you to manage your own money (and save tens of thousands in fees)
- 8 bonus lessons about topics such as real estate and owning your own business
- 2 never before seen spreadsheets designed exclusively for users of this course
- Confidence that you'll be financially independent sooner than you ever dreamed possible after finishing it
- Clear rules about investing for tax bombs, PSLF side account management, and early payoff vs investing discussions that are worth the price of the course alone.
This Course Will Change Your Life (Guaranteed)
I'm confident this course will teach you enough about investing to totally change your mindset about what's possible for your future.
That's why we offer a 7 day money back guarantee.
If you don't like Six Figure Debt to Six Figure Net Worth, email [email protected] within 7 days of your course purchase and we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
We asked our readers what a fair price of the course would be.
We got answers ranging from $15 to $1,500.
I'm passionate about getting this knowledge out to as many people as possible.
That said, if the course was $15, we wouldn't have put nearly as much effort into it as we did.
If it was $1,500, dentists and physicians might have been able to purchase it, but we'd leave out a lot of people that need this information.
$199 is an extremely attractive price compared to any one of the following:
- Leaving your money in a savings account and losing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential gains
- Spending thousands per year on a financial advisor that doesn't know a lot about your student loan situation
- Falling for someone's sales pitch that they'll give you "free advice." News flash: there's always a hidden agenda.
This course will also save you a ton of time digging through financial blogs and reading books not custom tailored to your high student debt situation.
Can't afford $199?
We have a payment plan that you can choose for $79 per month for 3 months.
So there are literally no excuses why now is not the time to make this investment in your financial future.
Eric and Julia
'Six Figure Debt to Six Figure Net Worth' is EXACTLY what we have been needing!!! I've gone to so many other financial advisors who not only didn't understand student loan debt, but also were taking huge amounts in fees on my investments.
These lessons take you from basic vocabulary and explanations of different ways to invest, and bring you to what Travis has seen and experienced. Personally, having access to the spreadsheets and being able to see how long I will have to work in order to make work optional motivated me to work towards making the right decisions.
Travis used to be a bond trader for one of the world's largest investment companies.
In that role, he traded over $10 billion of municipal securities and learned the inner workings of the financial industry.
He founded Student Loan Planner after marrying a physician with $120,000 of student loan debt. Helping one of his wife's friends became helping 10 friends, which eventually became 2,000+ other people with student loan debt.
After personally consulting on more than $400 million of student debt for thousands of borrowers, Travis has created a system that can change your life and help you reach financial independence if you owe $50,000 to $1,000,000 in student loan debt.
He lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife Christine, who is now free from med school debt.