1.1 Course Introduction
READ ALL OF THIS :)
This course is designed for you if you have $50,000 to $1,000,000 in student loan debt.
I made this course because I didn't see any great resources specifically designed for borrowers with the top 5% highest student loan balances.
The average investor really stinks at investing. We know this because that investor historically has underperformed by as much as 5% per year.
- Components of investing
- Stocks vs bonds
- How to choose investments and mutual funds
- What percent of your income should go into investments?
- When could you retire even though you have massive student debt?
- How to manage your own investments to save more money.
Let's get started! The goal is showing you the path to financial freedom for you and your family.
****IMPORTANT NOTE FOR COURSE:
- You can speed up or slow down the videos in the course with the gear icon at the bottom right of the video.
- You can download any PowerPoint presentations corresponding to the lesson by scrolling to the bottom and pressing the download button.
- I encourage you to leave comments in sections where you have questions or just want to share something. You need to scroll to the bottom to see this.