You can reach financial freedom sooner than you've ever dreamed.
The Six-Figure Debt to Six-Figure Net Worth Investing Course will show you how to reach a six figure net worth in 5 to 10 years, even if you have a massive amount of student loans.
Over 90% of Student Loan Planner readers we surveyed felt high levels of anxiety about their student loan debt.
In some cases this worry becomes paralyzing.
How do you ever hope to make work optional one day?
In fact, how do you responsibly buy a house, start a family, make work optional, and put your money other places besides the bank?
Most investors fare very poorly managing their own money.
Financial advisors might help the average investor, but at high a cost.
Even if you found an advisor you liked, there's a low chance they'll understand the complexities of your student loan debt.
Six-Figure Debt to Six-Figure Net Worth is the first course specifically designed to teach borrowers with $50,000 to $1,000,000 of student loan debt how to invest.
Here's what included when you purchase the course:
- Lifetime access to its contents and future updates
- Over 25 lessons designed to empower you to manage your own money (and save tens of thousands in fees)
- 2 Bonus modules about topics like real estate investing and business ownership
- 2 never before seen spreadsheets designed exclusively for users of this course
- Clear rules about investing for tax bombs, PSLF side account management, and early payoff vs investing discussions that are worth the price of the course alone.
- Confidence that you'll be financially independent sooner than you ever dreamed possible after finishing it
This Course Will Change Your Life (Guaranteed)
I'm confident this course will teach you enough about investing to totally change your mindset about what's possible for your future.
That's why we offer a 7 day money back guarantee.
If you don't like Six-Figure Debt to Six-Figure Net Worth, email [email protected] within 7 days of your course purchase and we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
BRAND NEW FOR 2020
Some students reached out in earlier versions of this course asking about taxes and ways to build wealth outside of the stock market.
So we added these 2 features on top of the amazing core course materials for 2020:
- Bonus module on real estate investing with 3 real estate entrepreneurs who own hundreds of properties
- Advanced tax reduction strategies to for investors pursuing loan forgiveness
Don't Take My Word For It...
Here's what students are saying about how this course transformed their financial future.
Why Investing in This Course Now Will Save You At Least $10,000 Later
Comparable courses aimed at professionals like you tend to cost $1,500.
At $1,500, dentists and physicians might be able to purchase it, but we'd leave out a lot of people that need this information.
Here's a few of the mistakes you'll avoid with that investment in your future:
- Leaving your money in a savings account and losing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential gains
- Spending thousands per year on a financial advisor that doesn't know a lot about your student loan situation
- Falling for someone's sales pitch that they'll give you "free advice." News flash: there's always a hidden agenda and it usually costs your thousands of dollars in sales commissions.
This course will also save you a ton of time digging through financial blogs and reading books not custom tailored to your high student debt situation.
So the cost? A one time flat fee for lifetime access.
Can't afford a few hundred bucks?
You need to save more money before signing up.
It doesn't make sense to learn about investing if you're not able to invest in the price of this course.
One of the first things we teach our students is the importance of an emergency fund of at least $5,000.
I want you to get that done first.
Then come back in 6 months to learn what you need to know to get to the next level.
You already have $5,000 in the bank?
If you're already at that level of savings, you need this knowledge now to get on track.
And you won't just feel a lack of anxiety.
Take this course and you'll be excited for your future financially.
Don't Wait on Getting on the Path to a Six-Figure Net Worth. These Folks Didn't
Eric and Julia
'Six-Figure Debt to Six-Figure Net Worth' is EXACTLY what we have been needing!!! I've gone to so many other financial advisors who not only didn't understand student loan debt, but also were taking huge amounts in fees on my investments.
EXTRA BONUS: Finding Answers to Questions You Can't Ask Anywhere Else
When our student loan planning clients ask me specific investment questions, I can't answer legally because of regulations.
However, with this course we have a way around that.
Ask whatever you want within the course portal and get a personalized answer from me.
We expect questions, so don't be shy if any of the material seems overwhelming. Just ask in the comments section of each lecture and you'll get the answer you need.
Travis used to be a bond trader for one of the world's largest investment companies.
In that role, he traded over $10 billion of municipal securities and learned the inner workings of the financial industry.
He founded Student Loan Planner after marrying a physician with $120,000 of student loan debt. Helping one of his wife's friends became helping 10 friends, which eventually became 3,000+ other people with student loan debt.
After personally consulting on more than $500 million of student debt for thousands of borrowers, Travis has created a system that can change your life and help you reach financial independence if you owe $50,000 to $1,000,000 in student loan debt.
He lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife Christine, who is now free from med school debt.